- Part Numbers RVK3700 (20K) and RVK3705 (25K)
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW, or 25,000 lb GTW/6,250 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Companion has a medium gray powder-coat finish.
You do not need a Teflon lube disc when pulling your RV. Using a lube disc is basically a matter of preference. Some people find that a disc wears quickly and doesn't last very long. A lube disc that is too thick can prevent the kingpin from setting properly in the hitch jaws. The other option is to simply apply an automotive type chassis grease to the top plate of the hitch.
Yes, since all of our hitches in the Companion line use the same coupler head, you may purchase the base that works best for you. Depending on your needs, we offer both stationary and slider versions for the Ram, GM and Ford factory prep packages, as well as the Flat Bed and single point attachment Companion Slider for short bed trucks.
- Product Weight: Base 88 lbs; Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 25.5" Wide x 32" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 27" Wide x 22" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.75" to 18.75"
- 2" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions.