- Part Number RVK3770
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- 12" of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Companion has a medium gray powder-coat finish.
Yes, since all of our hitches in the Companion line use the same coupler head, you may purchase the base that works best for you. Depending on your needs, we offer both stationary and slider versions for the Ram, GM and Ford factory prep packages, as well as the Flat Bed and single point attachment Companion that mount into the Turnoverball.
You do not need a Teflon lube disc when pulling your RV. Using a lube disc is basically a matter of preference. Some people find that a disc wears quickly and doesn't last very long. A lube disc that is too thick can prevent the kingpin from setting properly in the hitch jaws. The other option is to simply apply an automotive type chassis grease to the top plate of the hitch.
- Product Weight: Base 182 lbs; Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 36" Wide x 32.375" Deep.
- Distance between puck holes: 27" Wide x 22" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 17" to 19."
- 2" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions