- Part Numbers:
RVK3710 - 20K Companion Fits 2020 GM Trucks with a Puck System
RVK3715 - 25K Companion Fits 2020 GM Trucks with a Puck System
RVK3700 - 20K Companion Fits 2016-2019 GM Trucks with a Puck System
RVK3705 - 25K Companion Fits 2016-2019 GM Trucks with a Puck System
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW, or 25,000 lb GTW/6,250 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A puck system is a 5-hole towing system that is installed onto the frame of the truck by the truck manufacturer.
The Companion has a medium gray powder-coat finish.
You do not need a lube disc when pulling your RV. Using a lube disc is a matter of preference. While utilizing a lube disc is a much cleaner option, you can simply apply an automotive type chassis grease to the top plate of the hitch. If you would prefer a greaseless option, we highly recommend our Amercan made graphite lube disc. https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/product/graphite-lube-plate
Yes, since all of our hitches in the Companion line use the same coupler head, you may purchase the base that works best for you. Depending on your needs, we offer both stationary and slider versions for the Ram, GM and Ford factory prep packages, as well as the Flat Bed and single point attachment Companion Slider for short bed trucks.
- Product Weight: Base 88 - 92 lbs; Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 25.5" Wide x 32" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 27" Wide x 22" Deep (RVK3700 & RVK3705)
- Distance between puck holes: 22.3" Wide x 13" Deep (RVK3710 & RVK3715)
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.75" to 18.75"
- 2" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions.