- Part Number RVK3600
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam-action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 25,000 lb GTW/6,250 lb VTW
A puck system is a 5-hole towing system that is installed onto the frame of the truck by the truck manufacturer.
The Companion has a medium gray powder-coat finish.
Yes, since all of our hitches in the Companion line use the same coupler head, you may purchase the base that works best for you. Depending on your needs, we offer both stationary and slider versions for the Ram, GM and Ford factory prep packages, as well as the Flat Bed and single point attachment Companion that mount into the Turnoverball.
You do not need a lube disc when pulling your RV. Using a lube disc is a matter of preference. While utilizing a lube disc is a much cleaner option, you can simply apply an automotive type chassis grease to the top plate of the hitch. If you would prefer a greaseless option, we highly recommend our Amercan made graphite lube disc. https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/product/graphite-lube-plate
- Product Weight: Base 154 lbs; Coupler 75 lbs
- Footprint: 43" Wide x 34.5" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 39" Wide x 30.25" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 17" to 19"
- 6" of front to back adjustment with four coupler positions