- Part Number RVK3670
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- 12" of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A puck system is a 5-hole towing system that is installed onto the frame of the truck by the truck manufacturer.
The Companion has a medium gray powder-coat finish.
You do not need a lube disc when pulling your RV. Using a lube disc is a matter of preference. While utilizing a lube disc is a much cleaner option, you can simply apply an automotive type chassis grease to the top plate of the hitch. If you would prefer a greaseless option, we highly recommend our Amercan made graphite lube disc. https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/product/graphite-lube-plate
- Product Weight: Base 230 lbs; Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 43" Wide x 37" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 39" Wide x 30.25" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 17" to 19."
- 2" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions